VIDAS® Hepatitis panel
Routine and confirmation testing of Hepatitis A, B and C
The VIDAS® Hepatitis panel includes 9 markers for diagnosis of recent infection, monitoring of chronic hepatitis, pre- or post-vaccination immunity controls and screening during pregnancy.
- Comprehensive panel for the differential diagnosis of hepatitis
- Rapid, simple and reliable testing in less than 2 hours
- Flexible and cost-effective solution
Do you need more information
Viral hepatitis affects over 500 million people worldwide. With prevalence higher than that of HIV or cancer, it represents one of the major global health problems. Diagnosis is key as hepatitis infections are “silent” and the majority of those infected are unaware.
The VIDAS® Hepatitis panel includes 9 automated assays offering a complete solution for the diagnosis and monitoring of Hepatitis A, B and C. Used together, they enable clinicians to provide a differential diagnosis for patients presenting with symptoms suggestive of hepatitis.
A complete panel to address a complex clinical picture
Hepatitis, especially hepatitis B, presents a complex clinical picture. Various markers are necessary for accurate diagnosis and efficient monitoring:
Hepatitis B infection kinetics
Hepatitis A infection kinetics
Hepatitis C infection kinetics
The VIDAS® Hepatitis assays provide answers to different clinical situations:
- Screening and diagnosis of recent infection: HAV IgM, HBs Ag Ultra, HBc IgM II, Anti-HCV
- Monitoring of chronic hepatitis: HBs Ag Ultra, HBe/Anti-HBe, Anti-HBs Total II
- Pre- or post-vaccination immunity controls: Anti-HAV Total, Anti-HBs Total II, Anti-HBc Total II
- Screening during pregnancy: HBs Ag Ultra, Anti-HCV
Easy to perform:
- Automated assays
- Load and Go
- Single-dose tests
- Convenient kit size: 30 or 60 tests
- All-inclusive kits
- Limited calibration
- The performance of each marker has been verified by reference laboratories
- No cross-contamination
- Robust system: MTBF>700 days
Expertise in Infectious Diseases
The history of bioMérieux is directly linked to the fight against infectious diseases, which has been our priority for 50 years. Our research teams constantly focus on pushing back the frontiers of disease detection by dedicating the majority of their activities to the prevention and diagnosis of infection risk.
bioMérieux provides tests for the early detection of numerous diseases, including HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, tuberculosis, respiratory infections, CNS infections, sepsis, C. difficile…
Time to result (minutes)
|VIDAS® HAV IgM||30307||30||Serum, plasma (EDTA, Hep.)||100 µl||60||14 days|
|VIDAS® Anti-HAV Total||30312||30||Serum, plasma (Hep., EDTA, Cit.)||150 µl||90||14 days|
|VIDAS® HBs Ag Ultra||30315||60||Serum, plasma (EDTA, Hep.)||150 µl||60(HBS)
|VIDAS® HBs Ag Ultra Confirmation||30317||30||14 days|
|VIDAS® Anti-HBs Total II||30318||60||Serum, plasma (Hep., EDTA, Cit.)||200 µl||60||28 days|
|VIDAS® Anti-HBc Total II||30314||60||Serum, plasma (Hep., EDTA, Cit.)||150 µl||90||14 days|
|VIDAS® HBc IgM II||30439||30||Serum, plasma (Hep., EDTA, Cit.)||100 µl||55||14 days|
|VIDAS® HBe/Anti-HBe||30305||30||Serum, plasma (Hep., EDTA, Cit.)||150 µl||90||14 days|
|VIDAS® Anti-HCV||30308||60||Serum, plasma (Hep.)||100 µl||40||28 days|
Find more technical details on www.myvidas.com.
Consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country.
- Salvetti S, Lavinia F, Montenora I, Performance del kit per la determinazione di anticorpi anti-HCV sul sistema automatizzato VIDAS, Associazione Microbiologi Clinici Italiani (AMCLI) 2013, November 12-15, Rimini, Italy
- Servant-Delmas A, Mercier-Darty M, Duong Ly T, Wind F, Alloui C, Sureau C, Laperche S, Variable capacity of 13 hepatitis B virus surface antigen assays for the detection of HBsAg mutants in blood samples, Journal of Clinical Virology, 53 (2012) 338– 345
- Seigneres B, Ripoll N, Mercier L, Forge F, Prétis C, Baron-Wunderle V, Dugua JM, Performance evaluation of VIDAS® Anti-HCV, a new automated immunoassay test for the qualitative detection of antibodies anti-HCV in human serum and plasma samples, ECCMID 2012, March 31-April 3, London, United Kingdom
- Seignères B, Ripoll N, Mercier L, Forge F, Prétis C, Riou B, Dugua JM, Avellon AM, Echevarria JM, Hausmann M, Sensitivity and specificity evaluation of a new automated immunoassay test, VIDAS® Anti-HCV, for the qualitative detection of antibodies anti-HCV in human samples, ISVHLD 2012, June 22-25, Shanghai, China
Find more scientific and educational resources on www.myvidas.com.